- FileNet maintenance charges for FY09 - The user group was briefed on the details of the changes in departments. Split minimum cost of $379 per activity. Until a head count is received, there will be no new users or applications.
- Lee Stark - MySpace issue at computer labs - Websense has changed its categorization of MySpace: instead of one category for the whole site, they’ve split it up and parts of the site are in 14 different categories, 9 of which we block. - – No change. Hubbard made motion that it is the City’s policy and practice not to block individual websites over and above our categories. Osterloh 2nd remaining agreed.
- Chris Framel - Xerox scan to file capability.– Defer to 05/01/08 TRC Meeting.
- Alan Gutowski - C:\drives – A policy will be drafted by the TRC committee, business data must live on a server.
Review and Approval of Policies:
Policies, Procedures & Standards http://mesa.cabq.gov/policy.nsf
- Purpose and Commitment to Quality Policy - Approved as amended: Osterloh moved, Nunez 2nd, remaining agreed.
- Web Testing Standard - Tabled for futher revision.
- Browser Compatibility Standard - Approved as amended: VanPelt moved, Osterloh 2nd, remaining agreed.
- External Links Standard - Approved as amended: Nevarez moved, VanPelt 2nd, remaining agreed.
- Portable Document Format (PDF) Standard - Approved as amended: Osterloh moved, Nevarez 2nd, remaining agreed.
- Web Page Testing Standard - Approved as amended: Nunez moved, Osterloh 2nd, remaining agreed
- Content Publishing Tools Standard - Approved as amended: Nunez moved, Nevarez 2nd, remaining agreed.
- Acknowledgement of Sponsors Standard - Approved as amended: Hubbard moved, Osterloh 2nd, remaining agreed.
Reviewed/Not Revised Policies/Procedures/Standards
- Employee Internet Management (“Filtering”) Policy - Approved: Hubbard moved, Osterloh 2nd, remaining agreed.
- Employee Internet Management (“Filtering”) Exceptions Procedure - Approved: Osterloh moved, Nunez 2nd, remaining agreed.
- Use of Information Technology Assets Policy - Approved: Osterloh moved, Nevarez 2nd, remaining agreed.
- Technical Review Committee Policy - Approved as amended: Nunez moved, VanPelt 2nd, remaining agreed.
All items below have been deferred to the 05/01/08 TRC meeting.
- Information Technology Project Documentation Standard
- Electronic Document Retention Policy
- Chief Information Officer Approval Authority Policy
- Enterprise Applications and System Software Policy
- Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V) of IT Projects Policy
- Personal Computer Hardware and Software Standard
- Imaging System Document Scanning Devices Standard
- Fire Vehicle Radio Modems, 800MHz Standard
- Access Revocation Policy
- Computer Abuse Incident Reporting and Response Policy
- Computer Abuse Incident Reporting and Response Standard
- Computer Abuse Incident Reporting Procedure
- Computer Abuse Incident Response Procedure
- Information Technology Protection Policy
- Access to Financial Systems Policy
- Virus Protection Standard
- Failure to Comply with Virus Protection Procedure
- Novell Login Passwords Standard
- Telecommunications Usage Policy
- Wireless PIM/PDA/Smartphone Approved Devices Standard
- External Links Policy
- Data Access Standard
- Browser Based Web Applications Policy
- Standardization of Website Publishing and Development Tools Policy
- Website Content Standard
- Use of Official Website Templates Standard
- Server Side Programming Standard
- Digital Cameras and Projectors Standard
- Online Procurement Vendors Standard
- Web Document Structure Standard
- Search Engine Effectiveness Standard
- Client Side Scripting Standard
- Web Applications Standard
- Images Standard
- Client Side Java Standard