TRC Actions and Members Present:
- GPS Base Station RFB - $200,000.00 – DEPARTMENT OF MUNICIPAL DEVELOPMENT
- Cliff Wilkie – On hold, needs on-line TRC request.
- WUA Desktop Management -- $54,000.00 – PUBLIC WORKS – John C.
Logothetis – Referred to PPSG
Generic User IDs
All generic/shared user IDs, except the ones on hold or approved by the TRC,
will be deactivated.
APPROVED SHARED USER IDs AS EXCEPTIONS TO POLICY
PAYPAY – shared PCs at counter – approved once Empath access is restricted
to only public information
POSNC1 concentrator OK
These log ins are “system administrator”- Survey – 2 -
GPS station…roof of City Hall; Daytona facility. Continuously log data. SurveyPC (Recommend
setting up the screen saver with a login)
TRN002 to 013 - 4th floor training – kill all access to production systems. All
Student Accounts with TRN prefix (2..13) to non-production systems.
System Administration-type user id’s:
NADMINIS Notes Administrator
SCENTER – Service Center Administrator
FALCON – Service Center
OPROVH – Mainframe operator
OPRUPS – Mainframe – UPS System
CCC001 – CCC014 - CRM Training – No access to production systems
DISAPPROVED EXCEPTIONS TO POLICY
CIPPHO – Disapproved . Scanning (not filenet). . Everyone
needs an ID.
Fleet Management – Unique userids required
VPM - Need unique id’s for each user. (cut off 7/13/06)
HOLD FOR MORE RESEARCH
POS issue same issue as Treasury. Needs investigation. Brian O.
Library – hold until they are converted to Outlook
CCOGOV – Used for CC meeting…same investigation. Brian O.
Parks & Recreation
POSAF1, POSHQ1, POSFP1, POSDF1, POSAP1-2, POSDP1, POSLF1, POSLP1, POSPP1, POSBF1
- Golf POS not used by COA ee’s; used by the concessionaires. Needs investigation.
PLNREC – Reception/mailbox. Dan Jones investigate.
PLNLAND – Front counter one-stop; mounts the share drive - CASETRACKING…Kyle
BLDZONE – Front counter one-stop; mounts the share drive --- O
drive. Kyle to investigate
PLNSCN1..4 FileNet Scanning…generic ids used to gain access to the PC…Brain
ELECIN1,2 - Electrical inspectors. Kyle will investigate.
SUNGRH, SUNJAT – Guaranteed Ride Home program. No Novell or Windows
account. This goes to generic email account for citizens to use. Multiple
users able to check mail in database. Need to investigate how this is works
with Exchange. Dan Jones to investigate
TRSPOS 1..9 access to cashier system machine, then the user signs in to
the system with their own password. 1&9 are for the credit card machines. Need
to research the POS generic id’s; need to know if we can keep these IDs
from deleting files from the network. Brian Osterloh responsible for assembling
the investigation team.
Standard Equipment over $25K Approved by the
- DSA Security Systems - $152,928.26 – SENIOR AFFAIRS – Mona M.
Keller – APPROVED
- PSI Security installations at all pools - $172,096.00 – PARKS & RECREATION – Gary
L. Young – APPROVED
- Control Center Displays - $27,437.84 – TRANSIT – Narong J. Saraphon
Review IS Requests over $25K
- COA Public Safety CISP (Comprehensive Information System Project) - $12,000,000.00 – POLICE – David
- ERP Chartfield development - $54,000.00 – FINANCE & ADMINISTRATIVE
SERVICES – Stan F. Low –