Register for the 2014 Toys for Tots program between Oct. 2 and Dec. 4 for the upcoming holiday season.
The U.S. Marine Corps Reserve and the City of Albuquerque Department of Family and Community Services' Division of Health and Social Services is proud to announce their 2014 registration dates for the Toys for Tots Program.
For more information about donating toys, call (505) 604-4206.
Toy Pick-Up Info
If you have registered for Toys for Tots 2014 and have an appointment scheduled for Dec. 12, 2014, the location is:
Old Albertsons (Central & Tramway)
13150 Central NE 87123
The Toys for Tots program helps less fortune children throughout New Mexico experience the joy of Christmas. The primary goal of Toys for Tots is to deliver, through a new toy at Christmas, a message of hope to less fortunate youngsters that will assist them in becoming responsible, productive, patriotic citizens.
Registration is open to New Mexico residents, children 6 months to 10 years old.
- Valid U.S. government-issued photo I.D.
- Birth Certificate or Proof of Birth (for each child 6 months to 10 years old)
- Child must be 6 months old on or before the appointment date to qualify.
- Only the parents listed on the birth certificate are allowed to register.
- If you are not the parent, you must show documented proof of guardianship
- Proof of Address - Dated within the last 30 days of registration
- PNM, NM Gas, Phone, Mortgage statement, Lease (cannot be expired), etc.
- Bill must have the parent/legal guardian name and current address
- NO solicitation or advertisement mail accepted
All registration events begin at 9 a.m. and go until 3 p.m.
|Oct. 2, 2014||Los Griegos Health & Social Services Center||1231 Candelaria NW|
|Oct. 13, 2014||Cesar Chavez Community Center||7505 Kathryn SE|
|Oct. 23, 2014||Alamosa Community Center||6900 Gonzales SW|
|Oct. 29, 2014||Dennis Chavez Community Center||715 Kathryn SE|
|Nov. 3, 2014||Cesar Chavez Community Center||7505 Kathryn SE|
|Nov. 13, 2014||Los Griegos Health & Social Services Center||1231 Candelaria NW|
|Nov. 18, 2014||Alamosa Community Center||6900 Gonzales SW|
|Nov. 21, 2014||Dennis Chavez Community Center||715 Kathryn SE|
|Dec. 1, 2014||Alamosa Community Center||6900 Gonzales SW|
|Dec. 4, 2014||Los Griegos Health & Social Services Center||1231 Candelaria NW|