Add to Calendar
Celebrate the Middle Ages with the City of Albuquerque and The Barony of al-Barran, Members of the Society for Creative Anachronism.
Save the date! Enjoy food, music, demonstrations, arts, and activities all recreated from the Middle Ages! Renaissance Faire will be returning to the Anderson-Abruzzo Albuquerque International Balloon Museum on Saturday, May 2, 2015 at the new time from 11 a.m.- 7 p.m. For more information, click here.
- Royal Feat
- Live Equestrian Jousting
- Armored combat exhibitions
- Living History Demonstrations
- Over 20 merchants with unique wares
- Renaissance Village reenacting medieval life
- Archery Demonstrations
- Children's Realm featuring Fight a Knight, Wanderland, climbing wall, face painting, jewelry making and games!
- NEW THIS YEAR! There will be an adults only Tavern featuring special entertainment, activities, and libations!
- NEW THIS YEAR! A FREE group wedding provided by A Celebration of Love Wedding Chapel