Albuquerque Renaissance Faire
This year's Faire combines a magical dose of both fantasy and historical accuracy. Experience Medieval times immediately upon entering the Faire as demonstrations of spinning and weaving, calligraphy and illumination, fiber arts, and more surround you. Head outside and find live equestrian jousting, rapier and archery demonstrations, cut and thrust battles, and a life-size Renaissance village. Take a peek inside living quarters and get an idea of the beauty and hardships of life as a commoner, years ago.
Move through the Kingdom and let your imagination loose. Stroll through the Children's Realm, shop themed goods in the vendors' village, dine on traditional Faire food provided by a variety of food trucks in the Commoners' Food Court, or enjoy a catered meal at the Royal Feast. Stumble on entertainment that has traveled through centuries and over continents including The Khans, Celtic singers, Scott and Johanna, and more as you make your way around the grounds.
Experience more Medieval fun than ever before with three new features at this year's Faire. Wear your best Renaissance garb to compete in the first Renaissance Faire Wear Show. Marry your prince or princess in a special themed ceremony by A Celebration of Love Wedding Chapel or during walk-up weddings allowed throughout the day. Last, but not least, indulge in mead and ale in The Tavern, a spot where entertainment, food, and fortune telling can be found for patrons 21 years old and up.
- Royal Feast
- Live equestrian jousting
- Armored combat exhibitions
- Living History Demonstrations
- More than 25 merchants with unique wares
- Renaissance Village reenacting medieval life
- Archery demonstrations
- Children's Realm featuring Fight a Knight, Wanderland, climbing wall, face painting, jewelry making and games
- There will be an adults only Tavern featuring special entertainment, activities, and libations
- A group wedding provided by A Celebration of Love Wedding Chapel
- Renaissance Faire Wear Show
Pets are welcome on leashes. This is a rain or shine event.