E-Pay (Corporate Credit Card) Services
E-Pay (Corporate Credit Card) refers to electronic payments made by the City of Albuquerque to a vendor’s Corporate Credit Card Account.
Important: For Prompt Payment
All invoices submitted for payment must include on the invoice:
- The related City Purchase Order or Contract Release Order Number
- The City Department/Division making the Purchase.
- In order to run this NEW E-Pay Transactions Report, the vendor must know their current (new) vendor number or use the Vendor Search to locate NEW vendor number.
E-Pay (Corporate Credit Card) refers to electronic payments made by the City of Albuquerque to a vendor’s Corporate Credit Card Account. Advantages of this?
- Expedite receipt to cash – funds are typically deposited within 48 hours of the transaction.
- Reduce collection costs associated with lost/misplaced checks.
- Waiting for the check to arrive in the mail
Enroll in E-Pay
Complete the Vendor E-Pay Payment Form and mail the original to the Accounts Payable Office (address is on the form). Note that you may not fill out this form within the Adobe Reader; must be printed.
Information About Your E-Pay Transactions
- E-Pay Transactions Report
Lists posted E-Pay Transactions
- Any invoice processed before Dec. 24, 2008 will be available in these reports.
- NEW E-Pay Transactions Report
- Any invoice processed after Jan. 5, 2009 will be available in these reports.
- Vendor must know their current (new) vendor number or use the Vendor Search to locate NEW vendor number
- Electronic Notification of Payments
Whenever you enroll in E-Pay the email address you provided on the enrollment form is automatically setup to receive electronic notifications when the City processes an E-Pay payment for your company. (sample remittance advice for vendors)
The City of Albuquerque has implemented the processing of payments to vendors by E-Pay (Corporate Credit Card) payment instead of producing a check and sending through the US Mail. In order to effectively administer this program, the program stipulations listed below must be agreed to by the vendor.
- All vendors must agree to complete the Vendor E-Pay Payment Form and send it directly to the DFAS Accounts Payable Office, PO Box 1985, Albuquerque, NM 87103.
- The E-Pay payment will be processed to only one (1) Corporate Credit Card.
- Once established as an E-Pay payment type, all future payments to the vendor will be through E-Pay payment transfer.
- All steps involved in the receipt, review and approval of invoices will remain “exactly” as is in place currently. The ordering of goods/services, acknowledgement of receipt and approval to release payment will continue to be performed by the operating departments that initially placed the order.
- All questions regarding the contract/purchase order should be directed to the City Purchasing Office as the phone number on the contract/purchase order. All questions regarding the receipt or approval of invoices should continue to be directed to your operating department contact person.
- Vendors/businesses will receive email confirmation receipt for E-Pay payments.
- Vendors/businesses will utilize the E-Pay (Corporate Credit Card) Transactions Report to identify the exact invoice numbers and amounts that were paid via E-Pay
- If a vendor/business changes their Card Holder information or contact information they must notify the DFAS Accounts Payable Office immediately by submitting a new Vendor E-Pay Payment Form.