Celebrate the Middle Ages with the City of Albuquerque and The Barony of al-Barran, Members of the Society for Creative Anachronism.
- Adults - $7
- Children 12 and younger - Free
Balloon Museum admission is included with Faire tickets.
On Saturday, April 27, join the City of Albuquerque and the The Barony of al-Barran, members of the Society for Creative Anachronism for the Albuquerque Renaissance Faire!
Enjoy food, music, demonstrations, arts, and activities all recreated from the Middle Ages.
The event is from from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Anderson-Abruzzo Albuquerque International Balloon Museum.
Society of Creative Anachronism
Learn more about the Society for Creative Anachronism.
A day of Medieval activities planned!
- Live Entertainment
- A Medieval Village and Market
- Melee Battles
- Vikings and Pyrates
- Living History Demonstrations
- Mead, Ale, and Other Libations
- Children's Activities, including Fight a Knight
- Commoners Food Court
- Court Dancing
- 9:15 a.m. - Royal Welcome
- 11 a.m. - Pyrates of al-Barran present "Geoffrey Chaucer's Onion Tart"
- 11:30 a.m. - Court Dance Exhibition
- 12:30 a.m. - Heavy Rapier Fighting Exhibition
- 1:15 p.m. - Pyrates of al-Barran present "The Press Gang Pyrat Auditions"
- 1:30 p.m - Bird of Prey
- 2 p.m - Sazlar Middle Eastern Ensemble
- 3 p.m. - Tribal Fusion Dancers
- 3:30 p.m. - Pyrates of al-Barran present "Pyrat Bar Fight and Song"
- 4:30 p.m. - Royal Farewell
Don't miss these other entertainers throughout the event!
- Clan Tynker family circus
- Strolling Minstrels
- Apple Mountain String Ensemble
- Celtic Singers
There will be a Commoner's Food Court with great food available for purchase. But why eat with the commoners when you can eat like Royalty?
Royal Feast Menu
- Soup and Salad Station, featuring Oxtail Soup
- Hearty Bread and Cheese Bar
- Baked Potato Bar
- Corn on Cob
- Roasted Whole Suckling Pig
- Roasted Whole Hen Turkeys
- Pie Table
Feast is $35 for adults, and $14 for children 12 and under. If you pre-purchase Royal Feast tickets, admission to the Faire is included.
Are you coming to the event but uncertain what to wear?
View this helpful guide: "What to wear to a Renaissance Faire."
For the safety of all attendees and participants, there will be no "live steel" (steel weaponry) permitted at the Albuquerque Renaissance Faire.
This includes all members of the SCA, even if the weapon is "peace tied."
There will be some weaponry on display, but if purchased, you will be asked to take to your car immediately.
Violation of this policy will result in removal from the event.