Summertime in Old Town
Summertime in Old Town
From April to October, weekends in Old Town come to life with music and dance. Whether you are visiting our historic city or are a resident wanting an afternoon stroll, we invite you to visit the Old Town plaza for fun, free entertainment.
Summertime in Old Town music takes place every Friday and Saturday from 7-9 p.m. and Sundays from 1-3 p.m. on the Old Town Plaza Gazebo.
- Friday, August 5 - 7-9 p.m. - Con Razon - Classic Rock/Cumbia
- Saturday, August 6 - 7-9 p.m. - Luz De Luna - Son Jarocho
- Saturday, August 7 - 1-3 p.m. - Sally Townes - Soulful Keys
- Friday, August 12 - 7-9 p.m. - Bar Stars - Live Karaoke featuring Elvis Songs
- Saturday, August 13 - 7-9 p.m. - Phil Rocker - Rockabilly
- Sunday, August 14 - 1-2 p.m. - The Blah Blah Blahs
- Sunday, August 14 - 2-3 p.m. - On Q Chorus - Women's Barbershop & A Capella Chorus
- Friday, August 19 - 7-9 p.m. - Mariachi Tenampa - Mariachi
- Saturday, August 20 - 7-9 p.m. - Dirty Brown Jug Band - Country Americana
- Sunday, August 21 - 1-3 p.m. - Los Primos - Traditional Mexican
- Friday, August 26 - 6-9 p.m. - Latin Dance Night - Salsa & Dance Demos
- Saturday, August 27 - 7-9 p.m. - Sol De La Noche - Latin World
- Sunday, August 28 - 1-3 p.m. - Eryn Bent trio - Country/Folk/Americana
- Friday, September 2 - 7-9 p.m.- Zembra - Blues/R&B/Funk
- Saturday, September 3 - 7-9 p.m. - Jody Vanesky & Groove Time - Blues
- Sunday, September 4 - 1-3 p.m. - HISS/Rock 101 Acts - Rock 101 Nm Academy
- Friday, September 9 - 7-9 p.m. - Mariachi Nuevo Sonido - Mariachi
- Saturday, September 10 - 12-7 p.m. - Salsa Fiesta
- Sunday, September 11 - 1-2:30 p.m. -Navy Band of the Northwest
- Sunday, September 11 - 3-4 p.m. - The Tango Club of Albuquerque - Dance Demonstrations
- Friday, September 16 - 6-9 p.m. - Hispanic Heritage Celebration featuring Baracutanga, Baila! Baila! and Picoso
- Saturday, September 17 - 7-9 p.m. - The Squash Blossom Boys - Bluegrass/Americana
- Sunday, September 18 - 1-3 p.m. - The Real Matt Jones - Singer/Songwriter
- Friday, September 23 - 7-9 p.m. - SWAG - Jazz/Blues/Western Swing
- Saturday, September 24 - 7-9 p.m. - The Alpha Cats- Jazz/Blues/Western Swing
- Sunday, September 25 - 1-2 p.m. - Q-Tango Trio - Tango
- Sunday, September 25 - 2-3 p.m. - The Tango Club of Albuquerque - Dance Demonstrations
Be sure to keep your eyes and ears out for other performances on one of the many patios all around Old Town!
Stay tuned for more information.