Add to Calendar
Buskers are invited to perform in Old Town for this special weekend.
This tradition for several years running has given center stage at the Gazebo over to young talent, seasoned (some may even say road-weary) talent, as well as the fortunate few who make music for a living. Representing the latter we have Joe West drifting down from Santa Fe and the Handsome Family making a rare hometown appearance.
Once again in true Busker tradition Historic Old Town has invited the best of local street artist to come and draw on the sidewalks, this time in the Museum's sculpture courtyard. Come and watch as the drawings are created on Saturday and then displayed from 3 to 5 p.m. that night and from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Sunday.
Saturday March 9
- 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. Chalk art drawing at the Museum Sculpture Garden Courtyard
- 11 a.m. – 1 p.m. Busking around Old Town
- 1 – 3 p.m. Busking at the Gazebo
- 3:15 p.m. Special appearance by Joe West on his way to a CD release show at the Outpost Performance Space.
- 4 – 5 p.m. The Handsome Family
Sunday March 10
10 a.m. – 5 p.m. View the Chalk art drawings at the Museum Sculpture Garden Courtyard