Fiestas de Albuquerque 2016
Fiestas de Albuquerque 2016!
Enjoy the history and traditions of our City with live entertainment, free children's activities, artist demonstrations, local food, shopping, and fun for the whole family. Fiestas de Albuquerque will be returning to Historic Old Town on Saturday, April 16, 2016 from noon to 5 p.m. Don't miss the Founders' Day Procession at 3:30 p.m.
- 12-12:30 p.m. - Jemez Dance Group
- 12:30-1:30 p.m. – Kontratiempo (Regional Mexican)
- 1:45-2 p.m. - Casa Flamenca
- 2:15-3 p.m. – Cuicani Sin Fronteras (Folklore Music from Latin America)
- 3-4 p.m. - Mariachi Tenampa
- 3-3:30 p.m. - Baila Baila (Folklorico)
- 3:30-4 p.m. - Founders’ Procession and Proclamation
- 4-5 p.m. - The Freddie Chavez Foundation
Stay tuned for more information.