Add to Calendar
Summerfest returns to its roots in downtown ABQ with a Latin explosion, headlined by superstar Sheila E.
Downtown Summerfest means food, entertainment, and fun on Central Avenue from 2nd Street to 7th Street.
Downtown Summerfest is bringing 2 different stages featuring fun, live music! Each of the stages showcases a different genre of music. Main Stage is all about energetic, Latin flavor, while the Millennial Stage has an alternative, rock feel. Both stages are located along Central Ave to provide you with non-stop entertainment!
- 5 p.m. to 6 p.m. - Paul Pino and the Tone Daddies
- 6:20 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. - Roberto Griego
- 7:45 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. - Migeulito
- 9 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. - Sheila E
- 5 p.m. to 5:45 p.m. - Great States
- 6 p.m. to 6:45 p.m. - The Lymbs
- 7 p.m. to 7:45 p.m. - Josh Burg
- 8 p.m. to 9 p.m. - Repel the Robot
From age 17, Sheila has recorded and toured extensively with renowned artists such as Babyface, Billy Cobham, Natalie Cole, George Duke, Pete Escovedo, Gloria Estefan, Marvin Gaye, Herbie Hancock, Stevie Nicks, Patti LaBelle, Cyndi Lauper, Prince, Lionel Richie, Diana Ross, Ringo Starr, Tito Puente, Don Was, Stevie Wonder and countless others, but to name a few. Her last CD release "Heaven" is an enchanting combination of adult contemporary, funk, jazz and inspirational tracks.
In addition to some rocking grooves, the 2014 Downtown Summerfest includes:
- Great Food
- Children's Activities
- Local Artisans
- Beer Garden