All Single Admission Tickets Discounted for the Weekend
ALBUQUERQUE, NM--The ABQ BioPark will host a Half-Price Weekendthis Saturday and Sunday, January 18 and 19. Enjoy the opening of Winter Fire Colors, an indoor flower show in the Mediterranean Conservatory, along with a variety of other activities. The Zoo, Aquarium and Botanic Garden are open from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
All single admission tickets will be 50 percent off:
- NM citizens can visit the Zoo or Aquarium & Botanic Garden for $4.50 per adult and $2.25 per senior (65+) and $2 per child (3-12).
- Out-of-state visitors can visit the Zoo or Aquarium & Botanic Garden for $6.25 per adult and $2.75 per senior (65+) and $2 per child (3-12).
- Children under 3 are always free.
"We're especially excited for this Half-Price Weekend, because we have new additions to the BioPark," said Rick Janser, ABQ BioPark Director. "The Tasmanian devils are settling into the Zoo, the chambered nautili are showing off their shells at the Aquarium and cyclamen are brightening up the Winter Fire Colors Show."
Weekend guests can enjoy a variety of events included with admission:
- Watch Seal & Sea Lion Feeding at 10:30 a.m. & 3:30 p.m. and Polar Bear Feeding at 2:30 p.m. at the Zoo.
- See Aquarium divers feed animals in the Coral Reef Tank at 11:30 a.m. and in the Shark Tank at 2 p.m.
- Enjoy the Winter Fire Colors Show at the Botanic Garden from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Half-price admission prices are available from any BioPark cashier from 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. on Jan. 18 and 19. BioPark combo tickets, which include entrance to all three facilities and unlimited train rides, remain regularly priced. Online tickets also remain regularly priced.