Colores Kids Playground
- Take a break at the picnic tables and shaded benches.
- Store shoes in cubbies while playing.
- Use sunscreen, hats and sunglasses.
- Remember a bottle of water and stay hydrated.
**Please note: The playground is currently closed for renovation.**
Monkeys, cheetahs and seals aren't the only animals on exhibit. Come explore a habitat designed just for kids. After playing on the jungle gym, designed for kids ages 3-12, cool off in the water. The jumping water spray park flows between 10 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. from Memorial Day to Labor Day, weather permitting.
Our Actions Matter
Kids are an important part of Albuquerque and our world. Here are some great family activities that help kids grow and learn:
- Plan a BioPark adventure and discover natural wonders.
- Take a trip to ABC Library for programs, events and reading.
- Find a fun way to spend the day in Albuquerque.
Colores Kids Slideshow
View slideshow on Flickr.