Enjoy summer concerts and visit animals at the Zoo.
- $10 adults
- $5 seniors (65+)
- $3 children (3-12)
Children 2 and younger are free.
- BioPark Members half-price
You can also buy tickets from any BioPark cashier 9 a.m - 4:30 p.m. daily and starting at 6 p.m. on concert nights. No telephone orders.
For nearly two decades, the Zoo has entertained visitors during the summer months with the Zoo Music Concert Series. Zoo Music showcases regional, national and international talent playing a variety of music, including country Latin rock, Afro-Cuban, Celtic, bluegrass, Cajun and pop-rock.
2014 Concert Schedule
- June 13 - Marc Cohn American Pop-Rock
- June 20 - Paula Cole
- June 27 - Green River Ordinance : Americana/Country/Rock
- July 11 - The Young Dubliners : Celtic Rock
- July 18 - The Brubeck Brothers : Jazz
- July 25 - Perla Batalla : Folk/Latin/Jazz
- August 1 - Greensky Bluegrass : Americana/Bluegrass
- August 8 - Sonny Landreth : Electric Blues
Gates open at 6 p.m. and concerts start at 7:30 p.m., rain or shine! Animal exhibits are open until 8 p.m.
Seating, Food and Drinks
General lawn seating. Blankets, lawn chairs and picnics are welcome, but please do not bring glass containers, sharp knives or alcoholic beverages into the Zoo. Food, beer and wine are available for purchase.
Want to hear more? Check out the Summer Nights Concerts at the Botanic Garden this summer!