Add to Calendar
Maria Vigil and Rachel Gallegos, young artist competition winners, perform with the NM Philharmonic.
Doors open at 6:30 p.m. and the concert starts at 8 p.m.
Jackie McGehee Young Artists' Competition Winners, Maria Vigil (piano) and Rachel Gallegos (violin), share their prodigious talents in this performance with the New Mexico Philharmonic. Conductor David Felberg presents a program of soul-stirring patriotic music, including the Armed Forces Salute and Sousa Marches that continue a long-held tradition in Albuquerque. The concert ends with portion of Tchaikovsky's 1812 Overture that brings crowds to their feet. Come celebrate our heroes!
Concerts may be affected by rain. Blankets, lawn chairs and picnics are welcome, but please do not bring glass containers or alcoholic beverages into the park. Food, beer and wine are available for purchase. Cats, polar bears and sea lions will be on exhibit. Check out other Philharmonic concerts at the Zoo.
through the New Mexico Philharmonic. For more information, email email@example.com or call 505-323-4343.
- All ages are welcome. Children under 12 are free.
- No member discounts for the NM Philharmonic evening concerts.
- $7, Student tickets
- $15, General lawn seating ($20 at the door)
- $35, Advance Chaired Seating ($40 at the door if available)
- $100, Table seating, including picnic and wine (advance ticket sales only)
Gourmet Baskets & Table Seating
Tickets must be purchased in advance. $100 tickets include table seating, gourmet picnics and wine.
- Carved Sliced Turkey, stuffing and cranberry sauce on baguette (vegetarian option: Jicama in place of Turkey)
- Red potato dill salad
- Assorted nuts
- Pork rinds
- Cucumber slices with green chile, tomato cream cheese dip
- Three layer chocolate cake