Add to Calendar
Doors open at 6:30 p.m. and the concert starts at 8 p.m.
International Superstar Classical Guitarist Ottmar Liebert with Luna Negra perform his popular Spanish-influenced music. A five-time Grammy® Nominee, the German-born Liebert has received 38 Gold and Platinum certifications in the United States, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. David Felberg conducts the New Mexico Philharmonic in this proven crowd-pleaser, set up for the first time with a Symphony Orchestra.
Concerts may be affected by rain. Blankets, lawn chairs and picnics are welcome, but please do not bring glass containers or alcoholic beverages into the park. Food, beer and wine are available for purchase. Cats, polar bears and sea lions will be on exhibit. Check out other Philharmonic concerts at the Zoo.
through the New Mexico Philharmonic. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 505-323-4343.
- All ages are welcome. Children under 12 are free.
- $7, Student tickets
- $15, General lawn seating ($20 at the door)
- $35, Advance Chaired Seating ($40 at the door if available)
- $100, Table seating, including picnic and wine (advance ticket sales only)
Gourmet Baskets & Table Seating
Tickets must be purchased in advance. $100 tickets include table seating, gourmet picnics and wine.
- Duck Breast with apricots, spicy peppers and sprouts on brioche bun (vegetarian option: Grilled tofu)
- Roasted Red Pepper Salad with assorted olives and feta cheese
- Steamed Artichokes with chipotle aioli
- Cheese cubes
- Gourmet crackers
- Lemon Berry Trifle