Add to Calendar
Music legend, Leon Russell plays live at the ABQ BioPark Zoo on May 13 for a Go Wild! fundraiser concert.
- Gates open at 6 p.m. and the concert begins at 7:30 p.m.
- Tickets are $20 in advance and $25 day of concert.
- No child, senior or member discount for this special fundraiser concert.
- Babies under 3 are free.
- Animal exhibits open until about 8 p.m.
- Seating is general lawn seating. You are welcome to bring your own blankets and lawn chairs.
- Food is available for purchase from vendors inside the facility or you may bring in a picnic.
- Beer & wine is available to purchase on-site. You may not bring in your own.
A rock and roll Renaissance man, Leon Russell is one of the most accomplished and versatile musicians in the history of music. In his 50 year career, he has played on, arranged, written and produced some of the best records in popular music.
As a session musician, arranger, producer, singer, songwriter, pianist, guitarist, record company owner, bandleader, and touring musician, Leon has played on pop, rock, blues, country, bluegrass, standards, gospel, and surf records.
Russell joins the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and the Songwriters Hall of Fame this year.
Thank you to our sponsors!
Part of the Go Wild! Concert Series at the Zoo.