Add to Calendar
Experience the world with no worries about lost baggage, language barriers or missed trains.
Part of the Destination Dinner Series.
Take a journey through the world of exotic, rare and sometimes venomous reptiles. We'll visit the southwest region of North America, journey to Africa, make a stop in Asia, head to the southeastern United States, and finally, we'll finish our trip in China.
- American Rattlesnake - Salad with exotic vegetables grown in southwest North America
- Black Mamba - Coil sausage and other African-inspired side dishes
- King Cobra - Pho (build your own) with chicken and exotic Asian vegetables
- Alligator Snapping Turtle - Turtle gumbo with alligator dirty rice served with black eyed peas
- Mang Viper - Exotic Chinese desserts and teas
Spirits will be supplied for guests 21 and older.