All aboard! From train rides to miniature railroads, the BioPark is a great place to ride the rails.
- BioPark Combo Ticket: Includes unlimited train rides.
- Member Train Tickets: Wristbands available to NMBPS Members from BioPark entrance cashiers. $2 per person (ages 3+), 9 a.m. - 2 p.m. Good for unlimited rides that day.
- Zoo Train: Purchase at the Africa Gift Shop, 10 a.m. - 3 p.m. $2 for adults (13+) and $1 for children (3-12).
- BioPark Train: No ride-only tickets available.
Notice: Trains will not operate Dec. 24.
- Trains usually operate 10:15 a.m. to 3:45 p.m., Tuesdays-Sundays.
- No service on Mondays, except Monday holidays (Memorial and Labor Day). No service on Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas or New Year's Day.
- No transfers between the Thunderbird Express and the Rio Line.
- School groups cannot use the Rio Line train to transport students between facilities and should plan to use school buses. School groups are welcome to buy tickets for the Zoo's Thunderbird Express.
- Trains are wheelchair-accessible.
A Model Railroad
G-scale model trains travel through the miniature landscapes of the Railroad Garden at the Botanic Garden.