Rules and Etiquette
Fishing & Model Boat Rules
Keep Tingley Beach nice, and please observe the Fishing Rules.
Music & Noise
Be courteous. Keep music, sound and noise at a reasonable level.
Since its renovation, Tingley Beach is again a favorite destination for Albuquerque residents seeking relaxation, fun, peace, and sunshine.
Help keep Tingley Beach a welcoming place for everyone and observe the beach rules.
- Tingley Beach is open to the public on a first-come, first-served basis. No reservations are available.
- No smoking or alcoholic beverages are allowed.
- No wading or swimming in the ponds. No rafts or boats allowed (other than rental pedal boats or model boats in designated areas).
- No fireworks.
- No glass containers, weapons, inflatable jumpers, dunk tanks, hot-air balloons, or remote control airplanes.
- Dogs must be leashed. Please dispose of your dog's waste.
- Park in marked areas. Do not block other vehicles.
- Don't harass or capture wildlife.
- Tent stakes and similar items aren't allowed due to underground irrigation pipes. Instead, please use stakeless shades, such as umbrellas and pop-up shelters.
- Outside catering and vendors serving or selling food or souvenirs to the public is prohibited. Food, drink and souvenirs are available in the Tingley Beach Station.