Kids' Fishing Fair
Children, ages 4-12, are invited to learn all about fishing by visiting fun and interactive Discovery Stations at Tingley Beach. All activities for this event are free, and there is no need to pre-register. However, New Mexico law requires that 12 year-olds have a fishing license.
- Learn to fish with New Mexico Dept. of Game and Fish
- Explore the bosque and BioFacts with BioPark volunteers
- Learn about Silvery Minnow Conservation from BioPark staff
- View our amazing sun with solar telescopes
- Create fish art prints
- Kids 11 and under fish FREE!