Thank you for your interest in using the facilities at the ABQ BioPark Botanic Garden, Aquarium and Zoo.
The ABQ BioPark is pleased to make its facility available for special events. There are a number of restrictions for your use of the facility for a Daytime Wedding Ceremony. Please be sure to read our guidelines carefully. You can also read more about Private Evening Weddings.
- Daytime Wedding Ceremonies must be booked in advance through our Special Events Coordinator at 505-848-7115. Absolutely no wedding ceremonies may be performed without advance reservations. In order to avoid disappointment, wedding parties need to be aware that if they are not in compliance, they will be asked to leave.
- Reservations are accepted eleven months in advance, upon availability in the Ceremonial Garden.
- Daytime Ceremonies are restricted to the following dates and times:
- October - April: Monday - Sunday, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- May - September: Monday - Thursday, 9 a.m.- 11 a.m.
- Daytime Ceremonies may last up to to 30 minutes during scheduled time
- Facility fee: $300 for up to 30 people. To reserve a facility, a signed contract must be completed along with a 50% non-refundable deposit. The site fee balance is due 30 days prior to your event.
- Daytime Ceremonies are stand-up only; no chairs, tables, decorations, food or drinks will be permitted.
- Acoustic Music Only. No amplification of music or microphones allowed.
- Photography permit is included with the rental of the facility ($25 value.) A Photo Policy Agreement must be signed by photographer.
- Remember we are open to the public- please be considerate of other guests and staff.