From a simple ceremony to grand celebration, a BioPark location can be the perfect match!
Elegance in a lush natural setting creates the perfect backdrop for a happy couple to begin a new life together. Celebrate with a private evening ceremony or a daytime wedding.
Private Evening Ceremonies
- Reservations are accepted eleven months in advance.
- Private evening weddings usually begin between 5 and 6:30 p.m., depending on availability.
- Schedule up to three hours.
- May through September.
- Please refer to the Taste of the Wild brochure for catering options and prices.
- Call our Events Coordinator at (505) 848-7115 for reservations or to schedule an appointment to preview the facility.
Popular Wedding Venues
This walled garden is home to hundreds of roses.
With its arching vine-covered colonnade and raised stage, this space is perfect for small weddings.
Number of People: Up to 125 seated
- Rental Fee:$1,500
This expansive lawn is dotted with trees and bordered by a pond on the south.
On the north, a curved brick walkway sweeps beneath rows of shade trees and colorful flowers.
Number of People: Up to 250 seated
- Rental Fee: $1,500
Zoo and Aquarium
There are venues available at the Zoo and Aquarium as well.
Room blocks for out-of-town wedding guests can be reserved at one of our fine Old Town hotels. The Best Western Plus Rio Grande Inn, a sponsor of the BioPark, is conveniently located and offers discounted rates for groups attending events at BioPark venues.