Add to Calendar
Enjoy the magic of dazzling holiday displays Nov. 30 through Jan. 5!
Experience millions of sparkling lights at New Mexico’s largest walk-through holiday production with more than 400 glowing light displays and animated sculptures and a synchronized music light show.
- Nov. 30 - Dec. 19, 6-9 p.m.
- Dec. 20-23, 6-10 p.m.
- Dec. 26-30, 6-10 p.m.
- Jan. 2-5, 6-10 p.m.
- Closed Dec. 24, 25, 31 and Jan. 1.
Buy tickets in advance or at the gate.
- Buy tickets from any BioPark cashier from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. daily.
- At the gate. Ticket booths open at 5:30 p.m.
- Adults (13+): $10
- Children (3-12): $5
- Babies (under 3): Free
- 10% off when you buy 50+ tickets.
- 20% off when you buy 100+ tickets.
Free Park & Ride
Take a bus from the Zoo to avoid the traffic with free park and ride on select nights!
Park & Ride buses are boarded via stairs and are not wheelchair accessible. Accessible parking is available at the Aquarium/Botanic Garden lot.
Entertainment & More
NM BioPark Society, KOB 4, 100.3 the Peak, 94 Rock and Santa 100.9.