Add to Calendar
Sample the smells, sounds and tastes of the fall harvest at the Botanic Garden's Heritage Farm on Oct. 12 and 13.
You don't need to leave town to visit a farm this weekend! Come to the Botanic Garden's Heritage Farm for the ninth annual Cider Festival.
Find out how apple cider is made and sample fresh cider pressed on-site.during the event, so you can enjoy the sweet flavor of autumn at home.
Schedule of Events
Saturday and Sunday from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Discovery stations
- Samples & : Apple cider, apple cider vinegar and more!
- Pressing in the Cider Barn (video)
- Demonstrations in the Farmhouse
- Live music:
- Apple cider, 1 gallon: $6
- Apple cider, half-gallon: $4
- Apple cider vinegar: $7
- Grape juice, half-gallon: $5
- 6" Chrysanthemums: $5