Enjoy live music on the Botanic Garden's Festival Green.
- $10 adults
- $5 seniors (65+)
- $3 children (3-12)
Children 2 and younger are free.
- BioPark Members half-price
You can also buy tickets from any BioPark cashier 9 a.m - 4:30 p.m. daily and starting at 6 p.m. on concert nights.No telephone orders.
Summer Nights musical concerts highlight local and regional talent in the beautiful ABQ BioPark Botanic Garden.
2014 Concert Schedule
- June 12 - Nosotros : Live Latin/Afrobeat
- June 19 - John Gorka : Singer-songwriter
- June 26 - Kelly Joe Phelps : Blues/Folk/Americana
- July 10 - Makem & Spain Brothers : Irish Folk
- July 17 - The Blue Hornets : Ska/Rock-Steady/Reggae
- July 24 - Todo Mundo : Reggae/Latin/Rock
- July 31 - Barefoot Movement : Americana
- August 7 - Kim Richey : Americana/Country
- August 14 - Robin and Linda Williams : Acoustic Americana
- August 21 - Boris McCutcheon : Southwestern Americana
- August 28 - Caravan of Thieves : Gypsy Swing Jazz
Gates open at 6 p.m. and concerts start at 7 p.m., rain or shine!
Seating, Food and Drinks
General lawn seating. Blankets, lawn chairs and picnics are welcome, but please do not bring glass containers, sharp knives or alcoholic beverages into the Botanic Garden. Food, beer and wine are available for purchase.
Beyond the Music
Most Botanic Garden exhibits are open until 8 p.m. Stroll the grounds and check out the Garden's model train, Heritage Farm, and Sasebo Japanese Garden. (The PNM Butterfly Pavilion is not open at night.) The Aquarium also is open during concerts.
Hula hoop with the Ritzy Rouge Hula Hoop Troupe from 6-8 p.m. The Clan Tynker Family Circus will join the fun with magic shows on June 12, 19 & 26 and July 10, 17, 24 & 31.
More live music is available this summer: