Enroll your child in one of our fun preschool programs today!
Camp BioPark offers summer adventures for children from preschool through grade 9. Learn more about Camps for preschoolers and accompanying adults.
Explore nature at the BioPark with your child every Tuesday or Wednesday!
- Where: Alternates between Zoo, Botanic Garden, Tingley Beach and Aquarium.
- When: Tuesdays or Wednesdays, Sept. 9 – Dec. 3, 2014
- Tuesday Sessions: 1-2:30 p.m.
- Wednesday Sessions: 9:30-11 a.m.
- Ages: 3-6 (children must be accompanied by adult)
- Cost: $175 for entire 12-week session. Cost includes one child and one adult. The fee for additional children is $80 per child; this also includes children not participating in the class, regardless of age. Maximum three children per adult. Refunds are not available.
- Member Discount: NM BioPark Society Members receive a 10% discount.
- Registration: Pre-registration is required, and participation is reserved only upon receipt of payment. Register online
Join preschool teacher Ms. Ann as you explore the wonders of Asia and the BioPark to learn about siamangs, seahorses, Chinese alligators, flower beetles and more. At Tingley Beach, explore the Rio Grande and Bosque to discover what lives in, on and around this stretch of wilderness in the city. Each weekly class includes songs, games, crafts and visits to exhibits.
Activities are designed for ages 3-6 and are facilitated with active parent participation.
Registration for summer/fall classes is now open. If you have questions, call BioPark Education at 505-848-7180.
Preschool Teacher Ann Gallegos brings more than thirty years of experience in elementary and early childhood education to the program. Her curriculum is specially designed to teach about each continent, plant and animal. Ms. Ann is a dynamic and enthusiastic teacher who sparks imaginations and excites the senses of young students.
- “We loved the structure of the class, the songs, the animal facts, the crafts, and especially Ms. Ann!” –Past Parent
- “I loved the interaction with the kids while learning. The hands on really helped.” –Past Parent
- “It’s educational for adults, too.” –Past Parent
- "Ms. Ann created a great learning environment! We really enjoyed how prepared Ms. Ann was for each class.” –Past Parent