Login and register for Camp BioPark 2013 beginning on Monday, March 4 at 8:30 a.m.
From butterfly discovery to biology treks along the Rio Grande, Camp BioPark has curriculum for youth of various ages.
- To find an age-appropriate camp, see our offerings by selecting a camp based on the grade your child will be in the upcoming school year.
- Campers can sign up for two different half-day classes, but parents are responsible for transportation between locations. Childcare is available during lunch if the two camps are at the same location.
- Download a Camp BioPark planning matrix.
- Also, campers cannot enroll in the same camp for two weeks in a row. Camp curriculum repeats every week.
- Camps are designed for students from preschool through grade 9. Students who will be in the 10th grade or higher can volunteer at the BioPark.