October Half-Price Weekend
The ABQ BioPark holds its special Half-Price Weekend. All single admission tickets will be half-off:
- NM citizens can visit the Zoo or Aquarium & Botanic Garden for $4.50 per adult and $2.25 per senior (65+) and $2 per child (3-12).
- Out-of-state visitors can visit the Zoo or Aquarium & Botanic Garden for $6.25 per adult and $2.75 per senior (65+) and $2 per child (3-12).
- Children under 3 are always free.
- Combo tickets are still available for regular price.
Guests can enjoy a variety of events, included with admission:
- See Aquarium divers feed animals at 10:30 and 11:30 a.m. in the Coral Reef Tanks and at 2 p.m. in the Shark Tank.
- Watch Seal & Sea Lion Feeding at 10:30 a.m. & 3:30 p.m. and Polar Bear Feeding at 2:30 p.m.
- Visit special miniature train setups during the Train Tracks in your Garden Show at the Botanic Garden. Chug-a-chug-a-choo-choo!
Half-Price Weekend will happen once each quarter for a total of eight half-price days each year. Half-price admission prices are available from any BioPark cashier from 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. BioPark combo tickets, which include entrance to all three facilities and train rides, remain regularly priced. Online tickets also remain regularly priced.