July Half-Price Weekend
The ABQ BioPark hosts the year's third Half-Price Weekend on Saturday and Sunday, July 16 and 17, 2016. The BioPark is open from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
All single admission tickets will be half-off:
- NM citizens can visit the Zoo or Aquarium & Botanic Garden for $4.50 per adult and $2.25 per senior (65+) and $2 per child (3-12).
- Out-of-state visitors can visit the Zoo or Aquarium & Botanic Garden for $6.25 per adult and $2.75 per senior (65+) and $2 per child (3-12).
- Children under 3 are always free.
- Dragonfly Festival at the Botanic Garden on Saturday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Look for chiles growing at the Heritage Farm, and enjoy a picnic in the shade at the Cottonwood Gallery.
- Watch Seal & Sea Lion Feeding at 10:30 a.m. & 3:30 p.m., and Hippo Feeding at 2 p.m.
- Enjoy the World Animal Encounters Show at 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. at the Zoo
- Escape the heat with a visit to the Aquarium--see the Aquarium divers feed animals in the Coral Reef Tank at 11:30 a.m. and in the Shark Tank at 2 p.m.
Half-Price Weekend happen once each quarter for a total of eight half-price days each year. Discounted admission prices are available from any BioPark cashier from 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. on these special days.
BioPark combo tickets, which include entrance to all three facilities and train rides, remain regularly priced. Online tickets also remain regularly priced.