Add to Calendar
Visit the Zoo or Aquarium and Botanic Garden for half-price on January 19 and 20.
The ABQ BioPark hosts the year's first Half-Price Weekend on Saturday and Sunday, January 19 and 20, 2013. The BioPark is open from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
All single admission tickets will be half-off:
- NM citizens can visit the Zoo or Aquarium & Botanic Garden for $4.50 per adult and $2.25 per senior (65+) and $2 per child (3-12).
- Out-of-state visitors can visit the Zoo or Aquarium & Botanic Garden for $6.25 per adult and $2.75 per senior (65+) and $2 per child (3-12).
- Children under 3 are always free.
Enjoy a wide variety of events, included with admission:
- Winter Fire Colors Indoor Flower Show at the Botanic Garden
- highlighting reptiles and amphibians on Saturday, Jan. 19 from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. at the Zoo.
- Zoo hosts Polar Bear Feeding at 2:30 p.m. and Seal & Sea Lion Feeding at 10:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m.
- Aquarium divers feed animals in the Coral Reef Tank at 11:30 a.m. and in the Shark Tank at 2 p.m.
Half-Price Weekend happen once each quarter for a total of eight half-price days each year. Discounted admission prices are available from any BioPark cashier from 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. on these special days.
BioPark combo tickets, which include entrance to all three facilities and train rides, remain regularly priced. Online tickets also remain regularly priced.