You don't need to leave town to visit a farm this weekend! Come to the Botanic Garden's Heritage Farm for the ninth annual Cider Festival.
Find out how apple cider is made and sample fresh cider pressed on-site. Cduring the event, so you can enjoy the sweet flavor of autumn at home.
So much to do!
- Activities and hands-on discovery stations including crafts, wagon rides, cooking demonstrations, quilting and farm animals. Also meet a beekeeper.
- Cider press demonstrations and sales (apple cider, grape juice, and mums; while supplies last) in the Cider Barn at the Heritage Farm.
Cider, Juice & Mums for Sale
Purchase fresh-pressed apple cider and grape juice during this festival. These are fresh and not pasteurized and there are no preservatives, so enjoy soon!
- Apple Cider: $5 for 1/2 gallon, $8 for 1 full gallon. (Limit 5 gallons total per customer.)
- Apple Cider Vinegar: $5 for 16 oz.
- Grape Juice: $5 for 1/2 gallon. (Fresh Frozen within the past few weeks.)
- Mums: $5 for a 7" pot.