Add to Calendar
Visit the Zoo or Aquarium and Botanic Garden for half-price on April 18 and 19.
WhenApr 18, 2015 09:00 AM - Apr 19, 2015 04:30 PM
The ABQ BioPark hosts the year's first Half-Price Weekend on Saturday and Sunday, April 18 and 19, 2015. The BioPark is open from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
All single admission tickets will be half-off:
- NM citizens can visit the Zoo or Aquarium & Botanic Garden for $4.50 per adult and $2.25 per senior (65+) and $2 per child (3-12).
- Out-of-state visitors can visit the Zoo or Aquarium & Botanic Garden for $6.25 per adult and $2.75 per senior (65+) and $2 per child (3-12).
- Children under 3 are always free.
- Watch Seal & Sea Lion Feeding at 10:30 a.m. & 3:30 p.m., Hippo Feeding at 2 p.m. and Polar Bear Feeding at 2:30 p.m.
- Visit to the Aquarium to see the Aquarium divers feed animals in the Coral Reef Tank at 11:30 a.m. and in the Shark Tank at 2 p.m.
Half-Price Weekend happen once each quarter for a total of eight half-price days each year. Discounted admission prices are available from any BioPark cashier from 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. on these special days.
BioPark combo tickets, which include entrance to all three facilities and train rides, remain regularly priced. Online tickets also remain regularly priced.