April Half-Price Weekend
The BioPark is open from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. All single admission tickets will be half-off:
- NM residents can visit the Zoo or Aquarium & Botanic Garden for $4.50 per adult and $2.25 per senior (65+) and $2 per child (3-12).
- Out-of-state visitors can visit the Zoo or Aquarium & Botanic Garden for $6.25 per adult and $2.75 per senior (65+) and $2 per child (3-12).
- Children under 3 are always free.
- Combo tickets are still available for regular price.
- Watch Seal & Sea Lion Feeding at 10:30 a.m. & 3:30 p.m and Hippo Feeding at 2 p.m.
- Visit to the Aquarium to see the Aquarium divers feed animals in the Coral Reef Tank at 11:30 a.m. and in the Shark Tank at 2 p.m.
Half-Price Weekend happen once each quarter for a total of eight half-price days each year. Discounted admission prices are available from any BioPark cashier from 9 a.m.-4:30 p.m. on these special days.
BioPark combo tickets, which include entrance to all three facilities and train rides, remain regularly priced. Online tickets also remain regularly priced.
Spring flowers bloom at the Botanic Garden. Don't miss this half-price weekend for a chance to enjoy the BioPark's spring beauty!