April Half-Price Weekend
WhenApr 16, 2016 09:00 AM - Apr 17, 2016 04:30 PM
The ABQ BioPark hosts the year's first Half-Price Weekend on Saturday and Sunday, April 18 and 19, 2015. The BioPark is open from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
All single admission tickets will be half-off:
- NM residents can visit the Zoo or Aquarium & Botanic Garden for $4.50 per adult and $2.25 per senior (65+) and $2 per child (3-12).
- Out-of-state visitors can visit the Zoo or Aquarium & Botanic Garden for $6.25 per adult and $2.75 per senior (65+) and $2 per child (3-12).
- Children under 3 are always free.
- Watch Seal & Sea Lion Feeding at 10:30 a.m. & 3:30 p.m and Hippo Feeding at 2 p.m.
- Visit to the Aquarium to see the Aquarium divers feed animals in the Coral Reef Tank at 11:30 a.m. and in the Shark Tank at 2 p.m.
Half-Price Weekend happen once each quarter for a total of eight half-price days each year. Discounted admission prices are available from any BioPark cashier from 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. on these special days.
BioPark combo tickets, which include entrance to all three facilities and train rides, remain regularly priced. Online tickets also remain regularly priced.
Spring flowers bloom at the Botanic Garden. Don't miss this half-price weekend for a chance to enjoy the BioPark's spring beauty!