Albuquerque Renaissance Faire
Save the date! Enjoy food, music, demonstrations, arts, and activities all recreated from the Middle Ages! Renaissance Faire will be returning to the Anderson-Abruzzo Albuquerque International Balloon Museum on Saturday, May 2, 2015 at the new time from 11 a.m.- 7 p.m. For more information, click here.
- Royal Feast
- Live Equestrian Jousting
- Armored combat exhibitions
- Living History Demonstrations
- Over 20 merchants with unique wares
- Renaissance Village reenacting medieval life
- Archery Demonstrations
- Children's Realm featuring Fight a Knight, Wanderland, climbing wall, face painting, jewelry making and games!
- NEW THIS YEAR! There will be an adults only Tavern featuring special entertainment, activities, and libations!
- NEW THIS YEAR! A FREE group wedding provided by A Celebration of Love Wedding Chapel