3rd Annual Great New Mexico Food Truck & Craft Beer Festival
Food Truck Festivals of America is Rolling Back into Albuquerque, NM for the 3rd Annual Great New Mexico Food Truck & Craft Beer Festival!
According to food truck website, Mobile Cuisine, Albuquerque is considered one of the country’s best cities to open a food truck. So it’s no wonder that Albuquerque is now home to some of best. And this year, over 25 local trucks will be serving up everything from fall-off-the-bone-BBQ and gooey pizza to gourmet waffles and specialty coffee. For the perfect pairings, there will local, regional and national craft beers available throughout the festival. Cheers!
Some of the Participating food trucks include:
- Big Dawg’s BBQ
- Curbside Pies – Italian Cuisine
- Europa Roaming Kitchen – European Fare
- Gourmet Doner Kebab – Mediterranean Cuisine
- Hot Stuff Café and Hawaiian Shaved Ice – New Mexico Favorites and Sweet Drinks
- JP’s Custard Cart
- Karibu Café – Caribbean Cuisine
- Kimo’s Hawaiian BBQ
- Lil’ Lunch Box – Chili Cheese Treats
- My Sweet Basil – Gourmet Sandwiches
- Mystique – Burgers, Brats & Burritos
- O’Beans Coffee Cruiser
- Rescue Pizza
- SaepFire – Asian Infusion
- Snow Cone Xpress
- Sparky Chicano Dawgs – Gourmet Hot Dogs
- Street Food Institute – International Lunch
Some of the Participating breweries include:
- Avery Brewing
- Breckenridge Brewery
- Dogfish Head Craft Brewd Ales
- Great Divide Brewing Co.
- Lagunitas Brewing Co.
- Nuevo Cerveza
- Sandia Hard Cider
- Santa Fe Brewing Co.
- SanTan Brewing Co.
- Sierra Blanca Brewing Co.
- Sierra Nevada
- Ska Brewing Co.
A list of all participating trucks and breweries will be available online at www.foodtruckfestivalsofamerica.com as the festival approaches, along with complete information and ticketing options.
For media inquiries only or to request visual materials, call Aigner/Prensky Marketing Group, Inc. at 617-254-9500. To view a 2016 festival compilation video, go to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EihA5EIYCfU.
We are no longer accepting vendor applications. We are full!
Dogs are welcome into the event as long as they are well behaved, under control, not barking, and leashed at all times.