Balloon Museum Hours & Admission
Balloon Museum: Open Year-Round
Our hours are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Tuesday through Sunday.
We are closed Mondays, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year's Day, and during City holidays that fall on Mondays. Hours of operation and admission prices are subject to change without notice.
Balloon Fiesta Hours
From Oct. 1, 2016 through Oct. 9, 2016, the Balloon Museum will be open daily from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Balloon Museum Admission Prices
- Admission includes entry to the Tim Anderson 4-D Theater
- Adults: $4 (with $1 discount for New Mexico residents with a valid ID)
- Seniors (65+): $2
- Children (ages 4-12): $1
- Children (3 and under): Free
- Museum Foundation Members; ICOM, AAM & NMAM members: Free
Become a Museum Member and Visit for Free Anytime!
- Free admission for everyone: the first Friday of every month and every Sunday from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., except when these days fall during the annual Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta.
- Learn More about our Group Tour or School Field Trip visits.
Stay in Touch
Sign up for eNews from the Balloon Museum!