Film Notice for Tony Hillerman Elementary School Area
Clear Skies Nevada LLC
9201 Pan American Freeway NE
Albuquerque, NM 87113
February 27, 2014
Dear Business or Home Owner,
Our production of the new feature film “Good Kill” will be filming scenes in your area soon. We will be filming scenes at the Tony Hillerman Elementary School.
Listed below are details concerning the filming
When: Friday, March 4, 2014.
Times (approximate): 7am to 7pm.
• Work trucks: Equipment vehicles will be parked near the soccer field and inside of a
lane closure of Rainbow Rd.
• Generator Placement: In front of the school on Rainbow Rd and near the parking lot
near the soccer field.
• Street closure: There will be a two lane closure of Rainbow Road directly in front of
Tony Hillerman Elementary.
• Intermittent Traffic Control (ITC): Albuquerque Police will assist traffic in and out of
the schools in the area.
• Scene specifics: Main character picks up his kids from school, soccer practice NO
special effects or loud noises.
There will be production vehicles in the area before, during and after production to
prepare and restore the location.
“Good Kill” centers on the life of an air force drone pilot in Las Vegas, Nevada. This production is being made in cooperation with the City of Albuquerque Film Office. If you have any questions or concerns please contact anyone listed below.
We are dedicated to preserving and protecting New Mexico Film locations.
Christian Diaz de Bedoya
(505) 507 2333 - C
Assist. Loc. Manager
(505) 440 2803 - C
City of Albuquerque Film Office
(505) 401 8761- C
Assistant Film Liaison
(505) 331 8347- C