A Series on the Social Determinants of Healthy Aging
Please join us for a lively discussion. A question and answer session will follow presentations. Two Hours Counseling CE are available.
- Anne Simpson, MD
- Director, UNM SOM Institute for Ethics
- Elise Williams, NMSU Intern
- UNM SOM Institute for Ethics
This event is free and open to the public.
- UNM HSC Black Health Resource Center,
- UNM HSC Office of Community Health,
- UNMH & SOM Biomedical Ethics Committee,
- HealthInsight NM,
- Southwest Women’s Law Center
- YWCA—Middle Rio Grande
For more information please call (505) 272-4566 or visit us.