City Councilor Ken Sanchez
Councilor Ken Sanchez represents the central west side of Albuquerque. He was first elected to the Council in 2005.
What's Important in District 1
Councilor Sanchez is committed to improving the lives of Albuquerque's westside residents and the city as a whole.
Get Help for Common Issues
- Make a street repair request
- File a dust complaint
- File a complaint about barking dogs
- Report weed and litter issues
- Traffic concerns in your neighborhood
- Information for Pat Baca Library on Cental and Unser
- Find a neighborhood park near you
- Report missed trash pick-up or call (505) 761-8100
- Contact PNM to report a broken street light
- Contact the Albuquerque Police Department for both the Southwest Area Command and Northwest Area Command
- File a complaint with Code Enforcement
Need more help? Didn't get a response? Contact us right away and we'll help.
Send us an online request or call my policy analyst at (505) 768-3183.
Photos from District 1
District 1 Location
District 1 is located on Albuquerque's central west side.