Community Forum: Classroom Model That Teaches Individual and Group Self-Regulation
You’re invited to a Special Community Forum!
Learn about a classroom model that teaches students individual and group self-regulation
Rapid Benefits already seen in NM classrooms:
- Proven increase in student happiness and engaged learning
- Proven increase in teaching time (and less teacher stress!)
- Proven reduction in
- disruptive classroom behaviors
- referrals, suspensions, and expulsions
- need for special education services
Long term outcomes: increases in academic scores, economic success, reductions in criminal behavior, psychiatric disorders including addiction to alcohol and drugs and suicidal behaviors.
Questions? [email protected]