Stay informed about the current projects and studies initiated by the City Council.
Email Councilor Isaac Benton: [email protected]
Contact Policy Analyst Diane Dolan:
District 2 is located on Albuquerque's east side.
City Councilor Isaac Benton represents District 2, the city-center district encompassing downtown, old town, parts of the University of New Mexico and the entire valley east of the river. He was elected to the City Council in October 2005.
Ongoing Events in District 2
- Rio Grande Farm Maize Maze: During the month of October
- Fridays: 3-6
- Saturdays: 11-6
- Sundays: 11-6
- Blackout Theatre “Quarantine Collapse” Haunted Maze at dusk Oct 3 - Nov 1
- The Wonder of Learning Exhibit at NM Museum of Natural History: June 19 - November 30
- Free Downtown Walking Tour: Saturdays, 10:00-11:30 a.m. through November 22; corner of 1st & Central
- Downtown Growers' Market: Saturday mornings
- October 2014
- Rail Yards Market: Sundays 9 am – 3pm, May 3 – November 2
What's Important in District 2
Councilor Benton is committed to improving the lives of District 2 residents and the City as a whole.
- Goals & Objectives
- & Events
Get Help for Common Issues
Need more help? Didn't get a response? Contact us right away and we'll help. Send us an online request or call my policy analyst at (505)768-3186.
Photos from District 2
Latest News & Events
This Ordinance would require streets that are designed and built to efficiently serve all users, including pedestrians, cyclists, transit riders, and motorists.
About the Comprehensive Plan Update and Creation of the Unified Development Ordinance.
Construction began on October 15, 2013 and should take around 18 months to complete.
Paseo del Volcan is an essential long-range need for our region.
Information about the Task Force on Behavioral Health