Translate Our Site


Bake Sale

A Bake Sale permit is needed for any temporary, special event that is serving “non-potentially hazardous foods”.

Read More…

Noise Permit

Noise permits for the temporary exceedance of the noise ordinance are available through the City of Albuquerque Environmental Health Department, located downtown at City Hall in Suite 3023.

Read More…

Open Burning

The Open Burn Program regulates open outdoor burning in order to limit pollution, decrease the chance of fire damage to property and injuries. Small bonfires, cooking, and burning piled vegetative material are conditionally allowed.

Read More…

Contact Information

Citizen Contact Center

Dial 311 (505-768-2000)