Meeting: Personnel Board
- Call to Order.
- Review and Approval of Personnel Board Agenda for Wednesday, May 13, 2015.
- Review and Approval of Personnel Board Minutes for Wednesday, March 11, 2015.
- Presentation and Action On Proposed Open Meetings Act Resolution also to Include Video Recording of Personnel Board Proceedings.
- Discussion On Board Composition and the Merit System Ordinance.
- PB-11-23, Robert Woolever, Termination-City of Albuquerque Police Department, Recommendation of the Hearing Officer, Pat Bingham.
- PB-14-14, Brenda Alberts, Termination-City of Albuquerque Animal Welfare Department, Recommendation of the Hearing Officer and City’s Objection to the Recommendation of the Hearing Officer, Pat Bingham.
- PB-13-06, Robert Metzgar, Termination-City of Albuquerque Police Department, Order Dismissing this Action, Willard Davis.
- Receipt, Approval and Signing of Stipulated Dismissals and Settlements.
- Vote to Close the Meeting Pursuant to Section 10-15-1(h)(2) (Limited Personnel Matters) and 10-15-1(h)(7) (Threatened Or Pending Litigation) of the N.M. Open Meetings Act.
- Public Comments.
- Other Matters.
Except for any portion of this meeting that may be closed by the Personnel Board, pursuant to the provision of the New Mexico Open Meetings Act, the meeting will be open to the public.
- K. Lee Peifer, Chairman
- Christopher Holland
- Thomas Manning