Meeting: Labor - Management Relations Board
- Call to order
- Review and approval of Agenda for Sept. 26, 2014
- Review and approval of Labor Board minutes for Sept. 5, 2014
- Public comments - Limited to three (3) minutes total time per person.
- LB 14-01 Review Of AFSCME's And City's Evidence and Arguments for Bargaining Unit Positions. (James Montalbano, AFSCME)
- LB 10-14 Review Of City's Motion for Summary Judgement of PPC. (AFSCME Local 1888)
- LB 11-11 Review of City's Motion for Summary Judgement of PPC. (Rocky Gutierrez, AFSCME Local 624)
- LB 11-06 Review Of City's Amended Answer and Position Statement. (Rocky Gutierrez, AFSCME Local 624)
- Receipt, Approval, and Signing of Stipulated Dismissals and Settlements.
- Discussion Of Scheduling Hearings In APOA Cases. (John D'Amato And Fred Mowrer)
* LB 12-26
* LB 13-12
* LB 13-23
* LB 14-13
* LB 14-15
* LB 14-02
- LB 12-22 Review of Order of Dismissal.
- Scheduling of Pending Cases.
- Issuance of Board Decision in LB 12-34 and LB 13-03.
- Merits Hearing
* LB 08-35 Step III Grievance Procedures in Accordance with the CBA Between the City Of Albuquerque and Local 1888, Articles 25.2.5, 25.2.6 and 25.2.7. (Rocky Gutierrez, AFSCME)
The next meeting is scheduled for Monday, Oct. 13, 2014, at 600 2nd NW, Albuquerque, NM, 87102.
Except for any portion of the meeting that may be closed by the City Labor-Management Relations Board pursuant to the provisions of the New Mexico Open Meetings Act, the meeting will be open to the public.
Any disabled member of the public who wishes to attend the meeting and needs accommodations to attend or participate (such as sign language, interpretation, and amplifier, a reader or other form of accommodations), man call (505) 924-3918 at least 5 days prior to the meeting.
Also, disabled persons who need public documents -- such as agendas, etc. -- in accessible format may contact (505) 924-3918.