Meeting: Labor - Management Relations Board
- Call to order
- Review and approval of Agenda for Oct. 13, 2014
- Review and approval of Labor Board minutes for Sept. 26, 2014
- Public comments - Limited to three (3) minutes total time per person.
- Receipt, approval and signing of stipulated dismissals and settlements.
- LB 12-22, Review of the City’s motion to strike. (Rocky Gutierrez, AFSCME Local 2962)
- Review of the record in LB 08-35.
- Scheduling of pending cases.
- City's referral to LMRB of NMTU request for recognition as exclusive representative and any responses thereto.
- Scheduling of hearing date:
LB 11-26 Step III grievance on behalf of Department of Finance employee Caral Navarrette, denied selection of the promotion process. (Rocky Gutierrez, AFSCME Local 2962)
- Merits hearing:
LB 14-01 AFSCME Local 3022 complaint against the City of Albuquerque for nonnegotiations of the bargaining unit for E and M Series employees. (James Montalbano, Attorney for AFSCME Local 3022)
The next meeting is scheduled for Monday, Oct. 27, 2014, at 600 2nd NW, Albuquerque, NM, 87102.
Except for any portion of the meeting that may be closed by the City Labor-Management Relations Board pursuant to the provisions of the New Mexico Open Meetings Act, the meeting will be open to the public.
Any disabled member of the public who wishes to attend the meeting and needs accommodations to attend or participate (such as sign language, interpretation, and amplifier, a reader or other form of accommodations), man call (505) 924-3918 at least 5 days prior to the meeting.
Also, disabled persons who need public documents -- such as agendas, etc. -- in accessible format may contact (505) 924-3918.