Meeting: Labor - Management Relations Board
- Call to Order.
- Review and Approval of Agenda for Monday, May 4, 2015.
- Review and Approval of Labor Board Minutes for March 30, 2015.
- Public Comments * Limited to Three (3) Minutes Total Time per Person.
- Receipt, Approval and Signing of Stipulated Dismissals and Settlements.
- LB 13-11, Review of the Notice of Presentment of Settlement Agreement. (Fred Mowrer, APOA)
- Scheduling Hearing in LB 12-24, Local 624 v. City.
- Motions, Responses and Orders:
* LB 15-05, Stipulated Order of Dismissal. (Fred Mowrer, APOA)
* LB 13-07, Motion to Withdraw and Stipulated Order for Withdrawal. (Jared Klunczyk, AFSCME)
* LB 13-08, Motion to Withdraw and Stipulated Order for Withdrawal. (Jared Klunczyk, AFSCME)
* LB 13-09, Motion to Withdraw and Stipulated Order for Withdrawal. (Jared Klunczyk, AFSCME)
* LB 14-28, City's Amended Answer, Position Statement and Motion to Dismiss. (Rocky Gutierrez, AFSCME)
- Continuance of Merits Hearing:
* LB 11-11, Prohibited Practice Complaint Against the City of Albuquerque Human Resources Department On Behalf of AFSCME Local 624, Blue Collar Employees of the City of Albuquerque Solid Waste Department for Violating the Collective Bargaining Agreement By Initiating the Lead Driver Clasification Without Negotiating. (Rocky Gutierrez, AFSCME)
The next meeting is scheduled for May 18, 2015, at 600 2nd NW, Albuquerque, NM, 87102.
Except for any portion of the meeting that may be closed by the City Labor-Management Relations Board pursuant to the provisions of the New Mexico Open Meetings Act, the meeting will be open to the public.
Any disabled member of the public who wishes to attend the meeting and needs accommodations to attend or participate (such as sign language, interpretation, and amplifier, a reader or other form of accommodations), man call (505) 924-3918 at least 5 days prior to the meeting.
Also, disabled persons who need public documents -- such as agendas, etc. -- in accessible format may contact (505) 924-3918.