Meeting: Labor - Management Relations Board
- Call to Order.
- Review and Approval of Agenda for Monday, May 18, 2015.
- Review and Approval of Labor Board Minutes for May 4, 2015.
- Public Comments - Limited to Three (3) Minutes Total Time Per Person.
- Receipt, Approval and Signing of Stipulated Dismissals and Settlements.
- Lb 13-11, Review of The Notice of Presentment of Settlement Agreement. (Fred Mowrer, APOA)
- Scheduling of Cases:
* LB 12-26, Review of Petitioner's Certificate of Readiness and Request for Hearing. (John D'Amato, APOA)
- Motions, Responses and Orders:
* LB 12-08, Order of Dismissal. (Paul Livingston on Behalf of NMTU)
* LB 15-03, Order of Dismissal. (Robert Gutierrez or Paul Livingston on Behalf of NMTU and Shane Youtz, AFSCME)
* LB 15-09, City's Motion to Dismiss. (Thomas Romero, AFSCME)
* LB 15-04, City's Motion for Summary Judgment and Memorandum of Law In Support of its Motion for Summary Judgment. (Michael Dorin, AFSCME)
* LB 15-08, City's Motion to Dismiss Ppc. (Robert Gutierrez on Behalf of NMTU and Shane Youtz, AFSCME)
* LB 15-06, City's Motion for More Definite Statement and Motion to Stay Time Limits for Dispositive Motions. (Tomas Romero, AFSCME)
* LB 14-20, Amended Answer to Prohibited Practice Complaint, Position Statement, and Motion for Dismissal and AFSCME's Amended Step III Grievance. (Rocky Gutierrez, AFSCME)
- Merits Hearing:
* LB 14-11 Consolidated With LB 12-32 and LB 13-14, AFSCME Local 1888 V. City of Albuquerque, Department of Municipal Developmemt. (James Youtz on Behalf of AFSCME)
The next meeting is scheduled for June 1, 2015, at 600 2nd NW, Albuquerque, NM, 87102.
Except for any portion of the meeting that may be closed by the City Labor-Management Relations Board pursuant to the provisions of the New Mexico Open Meetings Act, the meeting will be open to the public.
Any disabled member of the public who wishes to attend the meeting and needs accommodations to attend or participate (such as sign language, interpretation, and amplifier, a reader or other form of accommodations), man call (505) 924-3918 at least 5 days prior to the meeting.
Also, disabled persons who need public documents -- such as agendas, etc. -- in accessible format may contact (505) 924-3918.