Meeting: Labor - Management Relations Board
- Call to Order.
- Review and Approval of Agenda for Monday, Jan. 26, 2015.
- Review and Approval of Labor Board Minutes for Jan. 12, 2015.
- Public Comments. Limited to Three (3) Minutes Total Time per Person.
- Scheduling of Cases for Hearing in LB 12-26, LB 13-12 (John D'Amato) and LB 14-26. (Fred Mowrer, APOA)
- Receipt, Approval and Signing of Stipulated Dismissals and Settlements.
- LB-ARB-13-01, Response to Request for Arbitrations. (AFSCME Local 624).
- LB 11-21, City's Supplemental Reply to Union's Response to Motion to Dismiss or, in The Alternative, for Summary Judgment. (Rocky Gutierrez, AFSCME Local 624)
- Status Review of Cases.
* LB 12-22 (AFSCME)
* LB 12-31 (AFSCME)
* LB 12-23 (Transit)
- Motions and Orders.
* LB 14-02, Petitioner's Second Motion to Amend PPC and Any Written Responses Thereto from Respondent. (Fred Mowrer, APOA)
* LB 07-26, City's Motion to Dismiss. (NMTU)
* LB 08-35, Review of The Order. (Rocky Gutierrez, AFSCME)
- Merits Hearings.
* LB 13-23, Prohibited Practice Complaint Against The City of Albuquerque, Albuquerque Police Department and Chief Allen Banks for Violation of Contractual Obligations. (Fred Mowrer, APOA)
The next meeting is scheduled for Feb. 2, 2015, at 600 2nd NW, Albuquerque, NM, 87102.
Except for any portion of the meeting that may be closed by the City Labor-Management Relations Board pursuant to the provisions of the New Mexico Open Meetings Act, the meeting will be open to the public.
Any disabled member of the public who wishes to attend the meeting and needs accommodations to attend or participate (such as sign language, interpretation, and amplifier, a reader or other form of accommodations), man call (505) 924-3918 at least 5 days prior to the meeting.
Also, disabled persons who need public documents -- such as agendas, etc. -- in accessible format may contact (505) 924-3918.