Meeting: Labor - Management Relations Board
- Call to Order.
- Review and Approval of Agenda for Monday, Feb. 2, 2015.
- Review and Approval of Labor Board Minutes for Jan. 26, 2015.
- Public Comments. Limited to Three (3) Minutes Total Time per Person.
- Receipt, Approval and Signing of Stipulated Dismissals and Settlements.
- Merits Hearings.
* LB 14-12 and LB 14-02 (consolidated) Prohibited Practice Complaint Against the City of Albuquerque's Police Department for Violation of Contractual Obligations. Fred Mowrer, APOA)
* LB 14-25 Prohibited Practice Complaint on Behalf of the Albuquerque Police Officer's Association Against the City of Albuquerque Police Department for Changing the Method of Conducting a Bid Process. (Fred Mowrer, APOA)
The next meeting is scheduled for Feb. 23, 2015, at 600 2nd NW, Albuquerque, NM, 87102.
Except for any portion of the meeting that may be closed by the City Labor-Management Relations Board pursuant to the provisions of the New Mexico Open Meetings Act, the meeting will be open to the public.
Any disabled member of the public who wishes to attend the meeting and needs accommodations to attend or participate (such as sign language, interpretation, and amplifier, a reader or other form of accommodations), man call (505) 924-3918 at least 5 days prior to the meeting.
Also, disabled persons who need public documents -- such as agendas, etc. -- in accessible format may contact (505) 924-3918.