Meeting: Labor - Management Relations Board
- Call to order
- Review and approval of Agenda for Feb. 19, 2014
- Review and approval of Labor Board minutes for Jan. 27, 2014
- Public comments - Limited to three (3) minutes total time per person.
- LB 11-37 Review of Parties' Joint Motion to Dismiss PPC
- LB 11-40 Review of Parties' Joint Motion to Dismiss PPC
- Consideration of Ira Bolnick as prospective nominee for Chairman. Read resume.
- Review of City's Motion to Dismiss or, in the Alternative, Motion to Summary Judgment and Consideration of AFSCME's Additional Information or Statement in LB 11-14
- Review of PPC and Respondents' Answers-Responses Thereto in LB 10-22
- New business
- Merits Hearing
- LB 09-33 Prohibited Practice Complaint against the City of Albuquerque and the City of Albuquerque's Transit Department for Contract Violations (Steven R. Griego, AFSCME Local 624)
Except for any portion of the meeting that may be closed by the City Labor-Management Relations Board pursuant to the provisions of the New Mexico Open Meetings Act, the meeting will be open to the public.
Any disabled member of the public who wishes to attend the meeting and needs accommodations to attend or participate (such as sign language, interpretation, and amplifier, a reader or other form of accommodations), man call (505) 924-3918 at least 5 days prior to the meeting.
Also, disabled persons who need public documents -- such as agendas, etc. -- in accessible format may contact (505) 924-3918.